About Me

My photo
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
I have been an Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian for a few years and am considering making the switch to a full Vegan diet. I decided to become a vegetarian because I could no longer disassociate the meat on my plate from the loving, kind and peaceful animal it had once been. I have always been an animal lover, so I guess this was a natural progression. I am not a diet or nutrition expert by any means, I am just a woman on a mission to eat better, feel better and live better.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

Well, tomorrow is the big day!  I think I'm ready.  I've bought everything I can think of to get me through a few days, so if I'm missing anything, I'll just have to go buy it.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm sure I'll stumble a bit during the week with suddenly discovering things I had not anticipated, but I'll manage.


I hope those joining me in this challenge will be able to make it the whole week, and maybe even continue it going forward.  I know that is what I hope to do.  It's so interesting each time I have to look at my food in a whole new way.  I know when I became a vegetarian, there was a learning curve, but I made it through, and I'm confident this will be much the same.


I will be posting each day this week to document how I'm doing, and how I'm feeling.  Excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment